Big Creek 30 InsotectHotStream 40" Dbl Wd Description Like your own bed in the backcountry! The Doublewide Series eliminates the need to zip two bags together, so there’s nothing keeping you apart from your cuddle bug. Big Agnes offers options in several weights, materials, and temperature ranges to fit any adventuring...Read more
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Designed for two people - Big Agnes Doublewide System bags eliminate the need to zip two bags together
- Rectangular shaped bag with integrated full pad sleeve design
- The softest, technical sleeping bag fabrics yet - smooth and soft to the touch
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodates pads of different thicknesses
- Integrated pad coupler can accept a double wide pad or two single pads side by side
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper, No-draft center flap
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- x2 62” #8 YKK Zippers
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Hotstream by Insotect - 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Nylon stuff sack
- Pad Size: 2-20" x 72"
- Color: red
- Fill Type: Hotstream
- Fill Weight: 34 oz
- Bag Weight: 4 lb. 2 oz.
- Shoulder Girth: 105"
- Hip Girth: 105"
- Foot Girth: 84"
- Stuff Sack Size: L-9" x 20"
- Compressed Bag Size: 9" x 10"
Billable Weight : 12 pounds.
Dimensions: 12" (W) x 8" (H) x 18" (D)